View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 08:38 AM   #178
Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Umwë
Umwë still sat in the Common Room and was totally quiet. He had some daydreaming about Lothlorien. He missed the former elven kingdom alot. Now when he thought about it, he began to understand that the kingdom was abandoned forever by elves that lived there. Yet there was now Eryn Lasgalen. Umwë had been there a few times and been staying there for a week or two. But he had never really like it. It had never felt like a home to him. While he thought about this he constantly stared into the sparkling fire. He didn't move a finger, he sat like a statue in the chair and with his face cloaked. Lady Galadriel... So fair, he thought. It was hard to leave Lothlorien, he never thought he would have the strength to do it. Now, when he had seen so many places, and had so many memories from the rest of the world, the memories of Lothlorien began to fade. All the memories got blurred. But he would never forget the trees. He sighed and came back to reality from his thougts. He realised that it was quiet late now, and many people were going to get a room for the night. I will do that too soon...

He pulled back his hood and rose up. He decided to have another ale by the bar and maybe talk to someone and after that find a room for the night. The Common Room was quiet when he left, just a little mumbeling from a few dwarves and a hobbit. I wasn't interested in dwarves, neither hobbits. He just passed them by and walked to the bar. He ordered an ale and sat down on a stool. The bar was almost empty now. But a few people still sat there. He took a sip of his ale that he just got and then he looked at the others who sat by the counter. When they looked up at him he blushed and looked down at his feets. Why must this be so embarrising. I should start talk to someone instead of blushing all the time. He cleared his throat and looked up again. I hope anyone of these people like elves, he thought.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 11:25 AM February 06, 2004: Message edited by: Fool Of A Took ]