View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 09:49 PM   #1396
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Silmaril

Elentari, this may not make any sense, but I'm to lazy to go find the thread right now. A while back, someone (I think it was either Arafangwen or Arestevana. I may be wrong) started a thread called "Make your own crazy scenes with pics." The idea was to take those s from the movie picture sites and make totally unrelated scenes with them. Well, Oddwen (I think it was Oddwen) had someone (Aragorn, I believe) take disco lessons and an entire disco contest began. Boromir won, and now he is the disco king. DO THE WAVE FOR BOROMIR THE DISCO KING! Later, someone had Boromir eat squid (and then Merry and Pippin cause he thought they were giant squid) and someone took that and made "do the wave" into "WAVE SQUID AT BOROMIR THE DISCO KING!" Then Oddwen switched it around, and it became "WAVE KINGS AT BOROMIR THE DISCO SQUID!" And that is the story of Boromir the disco king.

Anyway, to get back on topic:

--When you have to make something out of clay in Art and all of your designs are LotR related. Dragon-related, mostly.

--When you are known by your obsession with LotR. (Hey, aren't you the g.irl who is crazy about those books...)

--When you read part of LotR for your theater class. Sadly, only about three of the people in it understood any of it. Stupid fat fressshmenses. We hates them, preciousss!

--When you lecture random people about why LotR is better than Harry Potter.
Tinuviel of Denton is offline   Reply With Quote