View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 05:03 PM   #255
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I'm torn apart just as I would have to vote.

I suspect Rikae quite a bit but am not sure if it is enough to lynch someone who does not speak nonsense all the time.

I still suspect Dury and am in confusion how to look at her more consiliatory tone of late; whether it speaks good or evil of her.

I would be more than happy to lynch the phantom as Kath proposed but sadly that would not help us even a tiny little bit.

I am drawn to vote for one of our nonsensers as well. If we have a game of talking and suspecting we should all play it. That would include at least Lari, Mira and Brinn. From those belonging to the same group I'd refrain from voting for Mith (it looks like she is not in this game wholeheartedly), Gwath (like Sally said; too many speedy lynches to be fair to him) and Nienna (first game benefit of doubt).

EDIT: x'd from my last one
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote