View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 09:25 PM   #65
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

Hey, Faye! I'm glad that you didn't get upset with us. If you'd still like to be a part of the RPG, you're welcome to, though you might want to let Mattius know, since he's planning to play the hobbit girl as Lily.

The soonest time you should introduce your character in the RPG is probably sometime the next day (in the story). If you wish to continue playing, please remember these two things:
1. Post more than 3 lines. Your contribution to the RPG should be fairly long. Remember to have your character interact with other characters.
2. Read the story carefully. Whatever someone writes in the story, you must follow along with it.

If you listen to the suggestions, I promise that none of us with have anymore problems with you. Just get along with everyone else, and if you have any questions about the rules, you can always read the topic, NEW FREESTYLE-RPG POLICIES. I hope that helps.

Mattius- I will email Iaurl tomorrow, as it is too late for me to do so right now.