View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 03:49 PM   #93
Mumriken
Banned

Mumriken is still gossiping in the Green Dragon.
Quote:
And not agreeing with people doesn't mean it is acceptable to treat them discourteously. It is a discussion board. The point is to discuss and if applicable, persuade by force of argument not ranting prejudice.
Well thing is, there is no argument. People who still believe that any of their holy books are true, are by definition ignorant. This debate on wether or not god exists was settled a long time ago. That is why whenever someone says they are a a christian or a muslim, or a tolkienist or a star warsinist. Well they simply don't get it you know Only thing one can do is to laugh or ridicule them.

However I'd get banned if I do that, another problem with forums and many social sites. The admins often would be in no position to teach, govern or hold any authoritative positions within the real society. Whatever I don't actually care to win this argument, because I have already won it. (He just doesn't know it) If you ban me you're revealing your true colours and by doing that what a moron you are.
PEACE
Mumriken is offline   Reply With Quote