View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 04:20 PM   #102
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Arwen,

I put up the post you sent me by pm. It's in the space for December 4 at 2:33 pm.

Everything looks fine!

Esgallhugwen,

Your post went up on December 4 right after mine. (2:25 pm) It fit in perfectly there.

Yes, there's still time to take in an outlying family. I'll save a spot for you if you find time to do a post where Poppy and Gaffer take in a family. (If not, we'll just erase it later.)

Put it up on the discussion thread and Pio or I will paste it in. Maybe you could mention that this was the very last family who was coming into town, and that they had been raided the night before? (Remember the bandits are still out there raiding!)

I'm glad we're continuing to make progress even if it is slow going. This is a busy time of year with exams, school break, the holidays, plus the movie coming out!

Everyone:- Please remember to let us know if you expect to be away for any extended period of time. That way we can carry your character.

We are going to be moving into an "action" segment next -- the children will try and rescue the bunnies for fear that they will end up in the stew pot. Only they will find find themselves in even bigger trouble! We'll give you more details as the posts go up how this will fit together.

Bandits,

I need a volunteer (or two) to sneak into town with Guthwine to gather information on the layout of the city. It could be Kandel or Soran or Kirima. Maybe you are curious what is out there in Bree, or you don't trust Guthwine and want to keep an eye on him.

We will get in through the hole in the hedge. Feel free to describe what you're seeing and feeling as you look around the town.

Please let me know on this thread or by pm if you want to do it....

Cami