Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2002, 02:13 PM   #4
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Amanaduial sights along her arrow to the rabbit nibbling at the grass. This is master Elronds land and he is not my enemy, but neither are he and his children my masters. And surely all Manwe's creatures are free.She pulls back the arrow a bit more-

A horse thunders past, and the terrified rabbit shoots away. Amanaduial lowers her bow irratably as the horse and its rider speed past. Her temper sparking up she yells to the rider.
"aaye!"
The rider rears up and spins around, her own bow at the ready. Amanaduial stares back at her steadily until the rider lowers her bow."What is your buisness here stranger?"unnerved by Amanaduials stare the rider says this a bit louder than intended.
Amanaduial jumps out of the tree landing silently. she walks up to the rider slowly, still stern.
"Elenna Starsong"she says with a perfectly straight face"you have just scared away my dinner. Then you tell me Im a stranger when I often visited those of your house. Remember; Amanaduial, ward of the dark elves?" Elennas face cracks into a smile."Amanaduial!"She dismounts to greet her friend, questioning her as to whether she had a steed, to which Aman asks where she is going.
"Ai, Aman, always answering a question with a question!Well, to Rivendell; the orcs are preparing to launch an assault.Now, do you have a steed?"
"I think I can get there before you anyway."
"Oh?Aman, I have no time for games!"
Amanaduail smiles disarmingly."Go on, hurry!"
As the puzzled Elenna speeds away Amanaduial cries a spellword of summoning. Within seconds a horse appears, though its armour is dark and spiked. Orcish Armour.
Stripping off the unnessessary armour Amanaduial mounts the horse and speeds into the forest to take a shortcut to Elronds house. Somewhere an orc will be wondering where his steed has gone...ah the spells of summoning, always her favourites! She laughs carelessly as the horse gallops on.

[ May 03, 2002: Message edited by: Amanaduial the archer ]