View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 06:30 AM   #468
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I've been incredibly busy with studying for University entrance exams and preparing my graduation party, but life should be considerably easier for me after the 30th, so then you can expect me back with full power, so to say.

But as soon as I have time, I will send the PMs I promised. I think that may be even later today.

And the next time I have time, I will write a post for Vigdis. I hope that's still this week.

And then just a general thing - Durelin and Folwren, take your time replying to Groin, but then I'd like you Groin to wrap things up more or less and move us onto the battle. By no means should this RPG be any sort of very high speed race where we have to achieve stuff, but I have too much experience from RPGs that are left to drag, and we are only in the beginning of the plotline now...