View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #135
Lote22
Animated Skeleton

Lote22 has just left Hobbiton.
This is Wyth posting, as I'm once again having account issues *mutter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encaitare View Post
Uh-oh, Wyth had better watch out then, too!
Just because I am covered in dark hair, as well as an indiscriminate lover, that does NOT make me one of THE lovers or a bear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Haha I think that was me!

As I remember, I was on the verge of being lynched near dead-line, and the Village was losing handsomely, so I hoped that that fake reveal would save me (it did) and that we would get a wolf instead of me (we didn't). Then I was lynched the next day for being slippery and the village lost.
Though I respect your honesty about past dishonesty, it does make me suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
[B]
WythDryden - should be on invisible mode, otherwise fine
I definitely DID have invisible mode on, but, alas, I can never seem to get an easy break with trying to function on this forum it seems.

I was initially going to vote on Skip just because he seemed to stand out. But again, my ideas about it were swayed with how bringing this much attention to himself would not be good strategy. Or would double psychology here be a good defense? Either way, I'm not so sure. This might make my strategy a bit weak, but I'm still figuring things out around here. And lots of names are hard to keep up with. So now I'm admittedly shooting a bit in the dark, but Mac and G55 seem to be standing out to me. Ultimately, I may not be able to post again with my luck on here, so I'll just go with:

++Mac

Edit: I'm still squinty-eyed about Nog too though.

Last edited by Lote22; 06-25-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Lote22 is offline   Reply With Quote