View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 01:28 PM   #133
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Wow, I almost completely missed the Day!

And there really isn't much time, but I've just about caught up.

Some thoughts first:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I agree that we will probably be able to figure out the identity of a hunter surviving a Night kill without too much trouble (after all, who would fake reveal at that point, other than maybe a cobbler?).
I disagree. I can definitely imagine someone desperately clinging onto life outing themselves as the Targaryen. For anyone it could guarantee another Day (or Night), which could be especially vital in late-game, and a Lion may hope to out the real Targaryen that way too, which would give them a known innocent and sow confusion for the rest of the Day. And who knows what a Lover could have in mind? (Imagine a Lover and Lion are both leading in votes and then reveal as Targaryen. What then when they're both alive the next day?) Admittedly, it is certainly a move of desperation, but I don't think it's impossible that we'll get plenty of reveals that Day.

Which is why I also think that this isn't particularly true:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I can see reasons for pretty much anyone to reveal as Targaryen, if they're willing to take the risk. A Targaryen who survives a kill attempt is a known innocent, but someone who simply reveals as one will not be, as far as I'm concerned.
Fake revealing as an 'unflipped' Targaryen would work better as a long-term strategy (could get a few Days out of it), but as an act of desperation, a 'flipped' one is also possible.

But enough talk of Dragons, that really is something we have to wait and see. And I don't think I'll have enough time toDay to address the earlier Lover/Bear discussion properly.

At the moment, the thing that stands out most to me is Skip's encouragement of a Targ reveal, so:

++ Skip Spence

And since I wouldn't expect a fellow lion to start a concrete vote against one when the feeling was already against one, if he is one, I suppose this'll make Lottie look innocent.

Mac, Rikae, Lommy and Gil have all said things that I'm not particularly keen on (but this post has taken longer than expected and I really need to go now) so I think I'll need to give them a closer look if I'm still alive toMorrow. And G55 does not seem her normal self, but I'm not sure what to make of it. Inzil also seems under the radar, but I can't tell whether this just a lack of posts or his very invisible early lionish self.

edit: x-ed with everything since Lommy's #105.