View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 06:16 PM   #265
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The attention was turned back to Sereth when she suddenly burst out crying. Thiliel did not know why the tears rolled off the girl's cheeks in such abundance, nor could she do anything to calm them. Sereth looked hysterical.

"I know you are just trying to shield me from the truth, but you don't have to, I know it already!" Sereth choked in defiance between sobs, apparantly talking to the room at large. However, it seemed to Thiliel that the remark has been directed specifically at the man. "The play has been cancelled, hasn't it?" With this out of her mouth Sereth's sobs subsided abruptly. The entire room was very quiet, maybe in shock, or in disbelief, or perhaps some other unknown feeling. Sereth's eyes burned, looking from one person to another.

"But... surely not!" Thiliel cried, in an attempt to break the silence. She stepped towards Sereth and put a tentative arm around her shoulder. The girl didn't shake it off. "Surely they did not cancel it! All of Minas Anor yearns to see it!"

Thiliel felt empty inside. She has been looking forwrd to the play ever since she heard about it. She was proud to serve the very actors that would preform. And now... She almost cried herself from disappointment, but with a sniff held back the tears.