View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 07:58 AM   #242
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
"To answer al the questions, I only think. I did not ask her. She has an Elven name, but "Gamgee" is just... queer. I didn't pay attention to her ears and her feet. That would be rude to do to a guest! And she didn't ask for you," Thiliel nodded at Celerindal, "just for the Lord or Lady that is in charge of the troop. I told her your name..." Thiliel didn't know if she has done something bad by giving out this information to Elanor. She was afraid that she made trouble for Celebrindal, and looked at her questioningly. Celebrindal didn't look as if she was mad, which greatly relieved Thiliel.

"Well, whichever way it goes, shuld I ask her to come in some fifteen minutes, when I pick up the tray? If she will be ready. I will bring her answer if she isn't."

Celebrindal nodded: "Thank you, dear. That would be great." Thiliel smiled and curtseyed before bouncing out of the cart and skipping all the way to the common room, full of the knowledge that this was an important task she just recieved. She found Elanor tucking another plate in.

"Good morning again, Miss Gamgee! I have delivered your request to Mistress Celebrindal - she is the one in charge of the troop. She will be happy to see you whenever you wish to come. But she still is having her breakfast, and she will be finished n fifteen minutes. I can show you the way when I go pick up her breakfast tray, or later, if you so wish. For now, can I do anything for you?"

"Some more of the biscuits please, if you don't mind it, Miss Thiliel," Elanor asked pleasantly. While getting the food, Thiliel snuck some glances at the feet of this guest. They were dangling above the ground, and were covered in hair! She is a hobbit! But what am I standing here, gaping at her - hobbits don't deserve their food to be deivered slower that other people! Thiliel brought the plate to Elanor.