View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 01:05 PM   #309
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
Lommy could you perhaps add just a few more lines to your post, having us meet Brown and you introducing us? I am a little unsure as to how Tansy would welcome him.
Yes, I could. I'll try to do it today, but I'll do it tomorrow at the latest and I'll post here when I've done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwath
If I had to choose, I would suggest that Brown and Tansy could be acquainted, but have probably only met once or twice. I don't REALLY care though.
Yes, I think they should know each other (not well, but be acquainted), since Fred hardly spends his time anywhere else than home and if Brown is a friend of Fred's, they probably most often/always meet at Fred&Tansy's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Val
How do you want to handle us inviting him Lommy? Should you do it? Let me know.
I think it would be the best to write so that Fred asks Tansy how is their planning/organising going and Brown is curious and somebody (I don't care if it's Fred, Tansy or Bunny) explains him the adventure thing and he shows interest in coming along and Fred tells Tansy they should take Brown with them as he knows his way in the surrounding areas and then Bunny & Tansy (the latter being slightly reluctant ) agree to take him along. How does this sound? It could all be in one post and any of us three (me, you, Gwath) could do it. I suggest I edit my post so that the three actually meet, then you Val write a short post of Bunny's reaction and hello and then maybe Gwath could finish with writing what I just explained (or the scenario until Brown expresses his desire to come along and Fred recommends taking him) and you (Val) and I could write something of how our characters react to that - or at least I want to write Tansy's next angst .
How does this sound, Val and Gwath? Did I make sense at all?