View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 02:22 AM   #46
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Palantir-Green

Valier - I think the name is fine.

LMP - I'm so glad to see you playing! And having a gaffer with us is going to make this hilarious. (Yesterday, I spent all the way from school to my friend's place thinking about what Tansy would think about having an old man with them and I must say this seems very intriguing! )

Boro and Gwathagor - would either of you like your character to be Tansy's little brother Fredegar's friend? I think it would be nice if Tansy knew some of the other adventurers beforehand and that might provide a way for Rudy or Brown to know about the adventure. Your character needn't be a close friend of Fredegar's, just someone who had visited him in his (and Tansy's & their parents') house. Fredegar is 36 years old, so about your characters' age, and you might want to see what I wrote about his physical condition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tansy's character description form
Fredegar, a lumberjack, had been in an accident and his legs had been paralysed. His hands had been damaged as well. Some days, they were shaking so much he couldn't hold anything in his hands. Sometimes, they seemed normal yet even then they were weak and his fingers stiff.
So he does not work and is maybe quite bored but is always delighted when some friend of his visits him...