View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 08:32 PM   #253
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerindel
Love it Jenny that ties in wonderfully, LMP you will remember that in a previous post I had the healer pull Eodwine aside, it had been my thought then to have the healer remark on her knowledge of healing, even enquiring after her tutelage. This should give Eodwine some thought when Marenil mentions it too.
I like it.

I haven't caught up on all the posts written since I peeked my head in here about three days ago, and I'll use tonight to catch up and write one myself.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

There shall be no saves at the Eorling Mead Hall rpg from here on out.

I shall blithely plagiarize Pio: The Mead Hall can do without SAVES. If you're going to be gone for a while, please ask other gamers to carry your character according to your wishes. The pace of the Mead Hall rpg thread is slow enough so that we don't need saves.

If you there's something crucial you need to post but can't at the time, you can post it to this thread and ask for Pio to insert it in the appropriate place on the rpg. Simply post a quick general idea of what you'd like to have your character do, and ask for a volunteer to work it into our posts if you don't have the time to write the post yourself.

Oh, and if there's any doubt, I personally don't like 'em. I can count how many I've done on one hand, and a good half of those were jokes. Ask Fea, she'll tell you.

Any questions?