View Single Post
Old 04-05-2004, 05:53 PM   #149
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Esty,

I am busy through Tuesday night and won't be on much, but after that my schedule opens up.

I think the need for brainstorming is even wider than Wyrma. As far as I know, we had only hammered out the "details" for the rebels down to the point that all the "good" characters joined up at the Eagle clan and Ayar died. These characters include Mith and Airefalas, Aiwendil and Rôg, Pio and Baran, plus all the assorted Eagles. We probably need to get some idea of what the "good" folk will be focusing on next in order to tell what Wyrma and the other baddies should be doing (and vice versa as well).

Pio, Mith, if I've forgotten something specific about the immediate plot beyond what I've said, please remind me.... Also, how does the absent Bird (as a character) fit into this....?

BTW, does Wyrma "have to" stay in Umbar? Might there not be some compelling reason or lure that would cause her to leave: either chasing after her enemies or perhaps going out to find something/someone that would gain her side some advantage. For all I know, both sides could be chasing after something.--Bird or something else.

Whatever we do, I would prefer that the major characters be in general physical proximity or at least be focusing on one particular goal. Otherwise, we get isolated subplots that can be a problem to push forward.

Child