View Single Post
Old 09-27-2003, 01:36 PM   #371
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Ealasaide has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

This is an e-mail I sent to Hilde earlier explaining where I see things. Looks like the bunch of us need to put our heads together & figure out where to go from here.

Quote:
I think Lespheria & Amandur only know that she is in Bree. Have Rhauthain & Maethor tracked her as far as the house? I thought they would only get as far as Bree, then lose her in the shuffle of all the footprint traffic of town. They would pick back up on her (I thought) somehow at the inn.

And, yes, I think we need to keep Rhauthain & Kaldir separate for the moment.

I have a PM into Elora suggesting that Kaldir pick up on Naiore, et al, by seeing Barrold disposing of the stolen horse & following him to the house. Being outnumbered (Naiore, Barrold, Avanill, & Vanwe), he would not approach her at this time.

Maybe we should put all of this up on the Discussion Thread! I see some major confusion in the offing if we don't! Also, As I have said many times, Kaldir needs to get in ahead of the Rangers on Naiore's trail. If he doesn't, he knows he hasn't got a chance of getting at her. In which case, he would know he is wasting his time & head south with Benia. I can't see him trailing along as a spectator behind the Rangers.
Elora - the rest of us need your input in particular in terms of what you see happening next with Naiore!

Here is the status of things Right Now:

Amandur & Lespheria are on their way to rendevous at the Prancing Pony.

Maethor & Rhauthain are following Naiore's trail & are just outside Bree, probably within sight of the gate.

Avanill is at the Prancing Pony or on his way there.

Naiore & Barrold are in Barrold Ferney's house with Vanwe tied up in the cellar.

Kaldir is slipping into Bree from the North.

Benia & Gilly are in Kaldir's campsite north of Bree.

[ September 27, 2003: Message edited by: Ealasaide ]