View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 11:58 AM   #154
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Am now stuck on my phone, so this is going to be a bit fractured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Speaking of hypothetical ideas, this scenario kinda came into my mind last night. So, it's the EndGame, and alive are Wolf, Hunter (hunting the Wolf), and Ordo. Ordo dies. Wolf devours Hunter, but Hunter takes down the wolf. Does either side win?
Is it just me, or is hypothetically contemplating possible Wolf victories not entirely the action of an innocent villager?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I'm not even saying that there*isn't*a wolf among them - it's possible - but I don't like the way this is gaining momentum.
We're, what, three and a bit hours from deadline? There's been a few other suspicions around, but I haven't seen anyone (Besides maybe you, but see below) strike more than one or two people as dodgy other than on general feel. The GLP has kind of drowned the rest out; I think the best evidence we have on everyone else might actually be their reactions to it all? I'll try and have a look later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Translation: "I'm trying to frame an innocent but I don't want to get my own hands dirty, can someone help me out?"*
To be honest I still lean against you being a wolf. I'm willing to be persuaded by the evidence - but I was mostly hoping for a wolf to stick their neck out too far in manufacturing said evidence.

It does look like I over-read the amount of discussion there was(n't) of you, so I think that's probably a blind alley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green
Huin*then says*Lommy*seems to have eased off a bit, and later speculates if it’s a coincidence that she seemed to appear just to defend herself and then disappear again when he seemed satisfied with her explanation. I’m not sure what to make of any of this, but I think it merits more attention than it got.
By 'eased off', I mean that her explanations struck me as less suspicious in presentation than her previous behaviour. But as she says - sometimes she leans into the stereotypes, so presumably she can lean out of them at need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green
I’m as interested (if not more) in other people’s reactions to those three as in the trio themselves.
This. (I think already said this in this same post, actually.)

Okay, I think I've caught up with the ever-moving present. I feel like the Day has split into three phases: phase 1 being the actual discussion over the fake votes idea, phase two being reactions to and suspicions over the parts people played in it, and now phase 3 is suspicion over those reactions. I want to reread phase 2, because I think phase 4 (analysing the current suspicions) is likely to be too deep down the rabbit hole: we'll all be looking at so many levels of info that you could form a plausible suspicion of everyone!

hS, as of post 149
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote