View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 11:39 AM   #146
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka View Post
Granted I need to read over Kit's posts more, but... These are some strong pot calling the kettle black vibes.
Just to clarify, am I the pot or is G55?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Cut to: "one of these three is a Wolf". For what? For suggesting a "bonus vote round"? For baiting me into talking about "bonus vote round" so that they could accuse me of coming up with it? Is talking about this "bonus vote round" something inherently evil, so WWs would assume that they could paint the person who talked about it as suspicious? This has nothing to do with whether the people involved may be innocent or guilty otherwise, but this debate should have zero impact on it?!?
I absolutely do not suspect anyone on the basis of whether or not they supported the bonus vote round plan. I do think there is merit to Huin's point that Pitch soft defended G55, then when that was pointed out, soft attacked G55. That, coupled with the fact that I do suspect G55 based on other posts, leads me to think that they legitimately might be a wolf pair.

Last edited by Loslote; 05-05-2020 at 11:42 AM. Reason: xed with Lommy and Boro
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote