View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 11:36 AM   #144
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I went away for a few hours to do something else and - oh whatever, it's actually nice to see the village is active! I'm not gonna address individual posts right now but instead I'm gonna make a list:

Leaning innocent

Legate - his stirring the pot seems more innocent to me than not, especially in the light of his most recent post (#125), which has a very genuine vibe to me. In my experience, legatewolf is more cautious than ordoofamonlanc, which makes me not super worried about his behaviour toDay.

Kath and THE Ka - seem like their normal reasonable selves and give me a good vibe so far.

Lhuna - would a wolf self-vote on Day1? The eternal question... In reality, it's probably much safer than starting a bandwagon against anyone else if you're the one who has to vote first for timezone reasons, but I think a wolf might be nervous enough to think otherwise? The tone of her vote post pretty much screams ordo (or possibly cobbler) to me, so I don't think I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon she's trying to create. (Although it's tempting just because it's funny and it would be karma. )

Who knows (I mean who knows about anyone, but these are the extra who knows people!)

Galadriel55 - several things she's said have made me raise my eyebrows a little - especially how she treated the whole no-vote discussion from the start, but I think she might rather be an ordo sticking her neck out ŕ la Legate or else the cobbler, and in either case probably not who I want to concentrate any more toDay than we already have.

Mac and Rikae - both of them seem like their usual innocent selves, but something's going on in there. I wouldn't be very surprised if one of them turned out to be a wolf, but the question is which one? Originally Rikae seemed very innocent to me and Mac like a shadowy troublemaker, but towards the end of the Day the roles have somewhat switched around...

Greenie and Inzil - both seem kinda creepily nicely cool and collected and reasonable and I don't really suspect them but I know better than to trust them without more material. They're always like this regardless of the role.

Lalaith and Urwen - ok I might have grouped them together for funsies, but it's true neither of them has given me enough material to work on, so nothing to say yet.

Brinniel and Eönwë - here's the thing. They both seem(ed) to consider me (someone I know is innocent) and THE Ka (someone who seems innocent to me) innocent and besides I more or less agree with most of what they've both said, so that seems a little too good to be true to me. Then again, with the same logic I might as well suspect myself. And if this wasn't confusing enough, then Eönwë already pointing out Brinniel thinks uncannily similarly to him (about me & Ka) brought this to a whole new level for me. Anyway, if I had to make a judgement - Eönwë's overall tone seemed pretty genuine, while Brinniel seems more sinister.

Sally and Shasta - they seem to have posted but somehow they both completely flew under my radar??

Shady

Huinesoron - I'm wondering how much benefit of doubt I should give them because they haven't played 'downs ww *so* much (and I think we played together once maybe?) but something about their reasoning feels very alien to me. I know I'm innocent and I personally think I also act quite innocent so their suspicion of me seems very fabricated to me.

Lottie, Kitanna and Rune - all of them rub me the wrong way but I would need to reread their posts to put a finger on it.

Pitchwife - seems somewhat too defensive and grasping at straws. Then again, I find it funny how he stands out to so many people as one of the main players of toDay (alongside Legate and Galadriel55) when I personally feel like he's been flying under the radar? Meaning, I somewhat smell an "easy target" the wolves would be happy about...

Boro - he's really weird in this game. Yeah yeah, maybe he's just happy to play again. Or maybe his playing style changed over the years when we were not playing. But I'm mostly worried about the fact that he's not half as confrontational as usual, but instead posting long introspective rambles where he conveniently doesn't have to go toe-to-toe with anyone.

edit: xed with #136 and onwards
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote