View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 11:28 AM   #141
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron
... unless that's the point? I dunno; I'd like to hear from some of the people who think Macalaure is dodgy, see how this post affects their thinking.
Thinking it’s dodgy might be a case of how it’s presented, but I get the impression that is just how Mac is processing or trying to make something to analyze and to do a spot check with the rest of us that they’re working on a theory. Wolves do this, sure, but a lot of villagers do this especially on Day 1 as the deadline is nearing. They appear to be throwing a dart at everything, which granted is a method I suppose if you can make it work for you. Don’t see enough solid evidence to make Mac an absolute bandwagon though.

Would enjoy a little more substance from a few others than Mac, so they’re not drowned out, but I know it’s mostly likely due to that there’s over twenty of us in here trying to talk over one another.

Some are inevitably going to be working on something, refresh the page to post, and see that they’re another page behind. With this in mind you have to sort of isolate posts by individual to who is posting around the same time as them. It makes it easier to see who is contributing, who are they speaking to, how are they speaking to their targets, and who is sort of lurking about them trying to look busy.

I know we keep saying we don’t enjoy lists… but this massive a game I’m having to keep a written log.

So far, I really have no clue on Rune or Lhuna, but I know this is due to their time restraints and I can’t fault them on that alone. I could give them a pass the first Day, but I’d be looking for more substance the second given the material they’d have to look at along with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
Maybe somebody planted a false memory, but wasn’t Lhuna always a bit suicidal on day 1 back in the day ? I wouldn’t read too much into it.
I also remember Lhuna having to step out early in game and to be completely honest, I can't in all consciousness go after someone on that either, because I've done that not once, but twice myself because of outside world responsibilities. One of the reasons I haven't played WW in almost ten years, unfortunately.

Rikae is Rikae, I’m not sensing anything out of their normal play style. I am however, not trying to let nostalgia cloud memory though...

I would like to see a little more explanation from Eonwe on their ideas since we’ve gotten past the fake-vote originator debacle. Have an interest in their deductions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
That was as fishy first post as they go. "Everyone is a Wolf, hint hint not me."
Lalaith is kind of a dead end due to the lack of… anything. However, I’d like to know if they’ve read or are simply waiting to do a drive-by post and hope no one is keeping tabs.

Loslote has me curious due to the repeated fanning of compliments to Huiensoron's thinking, but I'm not seeing much contribution outside of agreeing when it comes to Hui's theories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote
Strikes me as a non-committal way of leaving yourself open to joining a possible bandwagon later on.
Granted I need to read over Kit's posts more, but... These are some strong pot calling the kettle black vibes.
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote