View Single Post
Old 09-26-2003, 04:41 PM   #111
ElenCala Isil
Shade of Carn Dűm

ElenCala Isil has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ElenCala Isil Send a message via Yahoo to ElenCala Isil
Sting

Túrelie looked outside. It was morning, and it had just begun to rain. A new day welcomed her. She decided to continue on her quest to find out about her past, as soon as she had eaten. She ordered up a meal, and moments later, Ruby came with a plate of food.

"Hannon le, Ruby," Túrelie called out as she gave the hobbit a tip.

As Túrelie lifted up her fork to eat, she saw a figure moving towards the stables from her window. She had a feeling who this might be. She simply could not let the only other key to her past slip by. Setting down her fork, Túrelie rose and walked swiftly out of the inn and towards the stables.

There, Túrelie saw whom she had wanted to find. The maiden was near the stables out of the rain. Túrelie approached her. This time she was determined not to leave without an answer, no matter how vague the answer may be. Túrelie was desperate for any hint to her parents, to her past.

Walking past her horse, she paused and looked at the mare. She seemed to watch the rain intently. The horse was alright, and now Túrelie set to getting her answers. She approached the maiden.

As she walked, the elf-maid turned to make a get-a-way, but Túrelie would not allow it, not this time.

"Wait," Túrelie called out. The elf halted, and turned to see Túrelie.

"Please, I know that you know something of my past. And you seem so familiar. Please, can you help me? My name is Túrelie, perhaps...perhaps you have heard it before." Túrelie was relieved to get her concerns with the elf out. As she wait for the reply, she looked at the maiden. She looked to be about the age, but seemed older than Túrelie. She had an aire of wisdom about her, and great knowledge. Túrelie was sure that the elf could be able to tell her something about her past.