View Single Post
Old 09-25-2003, 12:26 PM   #96
elf-girl-63
Haunting Spirit

elf-girl-63 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Nuinyulma slipped away from Doran and out the back door to the stables where she had seen Uien and several others go. As they spoke another elf came out of the door and went over to speak to them as well. When she had disappeared somewhere, Nuinyulma silently made her way to where Uien was tending the horses.

"Hello, Uien. I have an answer for you- I should be honoured to come though I fear I shan't be useful. I am no warrior." Uien smiled and welcomed her, describing her own reluctance to fight. Soon, the topic turned to Doran however.

"And you friend, Mr Deroder I believe his name is?"

Nuinyulma nodded. "I do not know his decision, although he is a ranger of Gondor and I think that would be useful on such a trip."

"Yes- a good asset to have. Well, let me know his decision soon for there is much to do before we leave."

She nodded and left Uien and the others. The night was cool and fresh as no clouds littered the sky. The stars twinkled and Nuinyulma thought about Lorien once more, the image was soon banished from her head however as Uien left the stables shouting to her good night. The brown-haired elf did not moved though but instead thought of the future and future journey- the journey on which she was travelling with others.

Alone and still, she stared there for a long time, not wanting to return to the hustle and bustle of the inn. The night was too peaceful to be missed.

All that is gold does not glitter...