View Single Post
Old 09-24-2003, 10:52 AM   #93
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Lira's laughter sounded like a silver bird in the night, she denied being a warrior but said she would fight if need forced it. 'I am a warrior...but I also have some skill in healing when need calls for it and there are no healers about. I hunt as well, mostly the orcs and other dark vermin that still plague this land; I am a wonderer like most of my remaining kin are...' Esgallhugwen stopped short never willing to reveal to much about her bloodshed past and the burning inferno her home had become; she had slayed many an orc that night but could not save the trees and many of her people had perished.

A flash of silver light blazed in her grey eyes for a brief moment filled with rage; such betrayal was brought upon them by their leader, some knew him by Maeglhûg others Seregtal "bloodfoot" he crushes all those who oppose him leaving trails of blood wherever he treads; without mercy, he has never slain his own kin but sends Sauron's ors to do it instead. Lucky for all peoples of Middle-Earth Sauron's reign was never accomplished, he was destroyed in the War.

I am ever seeking refuge in case my father lives and is looking for me...if he knows I live and if so I must soon stop fleeing before him, he has no sway over me.Though he thinks he has power.

[ September 24, 2003: Message edited by: Esgallhugwen ]