View Single Post
Old 04-29-2003, 01:05 PM   #380
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Looks like you've been doing some digging, Schmendrick. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
dark(ish) brown hair
Closer than Firondoiel's guess, but not quite right.

Firondoiel did get the eyes though. They are indeed blue (and I also have long, pretty eyelashes).
Quote:
Kind of short
Quote:
not very tall
Is it that obvious? Yes, I'm between 5'8" and 5'9".
Quote:
Wears dark clothes
Yes, I prefer dark clothes. The shirts and sweaters I wear most often are black, navy blue, or dark green.
Quote:
dresses in a casual (but always thoroughly thought of) manner
Yes. Spot on.
Quote:
a bit(?) of a flirt
Yes, I suppose so, but it's often accidental. I'm very nice and I enjoy flattering and poking fun at people at the same time, which is very often mistaken for out and out flirting.
Quote:
a contradictory personality
Now I'm the one who thinks he's being stalked. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That is the best possible way of describing me. I'm at home with the jocks, at home with the nerds, at home with the slackers, and at home with pretty much everyone else too. I have a wide variety of interests, which leads to me wearing a Star Wars shirt one day, a basketball jersey the next day, and tight jeans and a leather jacket the following day. Excellent observation, Schmendrick! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Quote:
good-looking (and knows it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )
Depending, of course, on which personality takes over when I'm getting prettied up (or choosing not to) in the morning. As far as being flat out handsome, I'm sure you could find some who agree and some who don't, but I think I'd qualify for good-looking in most people's books because I have so many different looks that you're bound to like one of them. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]