View Single Post
Old 04-28-2003, 08:10 PM   #367
Firondoiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Firondoiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Firondoiel: looks 14ish but with older eyes, fairly short, decently athletic, conservatively styled clothing, but usually with stand-out colors (eg bright red)
This actually isn't too bad. I'm almost 14 all though people tell me I look older (They usually think I'm either 16 or 17). That might mean I have older eyes. I'm not short. I'm almost 5'6. I suppose decently athletic is not too far off. I love to roller skate, shoot basketball on our patio, and hit baseballs when I can get someone to pitch to me. Yes I wear conservatively styled clothing and bright colors are usually my favorite to wear, bright red especially. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm going to try you phantom.

the phantom: Dark hair and blue eyes. Kind of short. Wears dark clothes.

I might be biased because of your avatar though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
If that's about me, the height's about right, but I have short blonde hair, and pale blue eyes.
I got the height right!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"Forth, and fear no darkness. Arise. Arise, Riders of Théoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered. A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!"