View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 01:59 PM   #570
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman
Lommy, frankly I did not suspect you very much throughout the game aside from how often and how much you post. Morsul was suspected even less throughout and I'm not buying Pitch's interpretation of the ghost.
I just post a lot because I have no life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman
This doesn't prove anything, you voted early for Legate as insurance for today if you wolves couldn't convince the mob to lynch an innocent.
I would argue that I would never have the nerves of steel to drag the game out like that intentionally, but I know that's a very personal argument and you have no reason to trust me on this.

But I would rather ask that how is it not a million times more suspicious that Morsul started yesterDay by trying to orchestrate a bandwagon against someone we now know is innocent?

I think he knew Pitch looked bad based on his interactions with Sally and tried to push the village that way. And I mean look at it, it worked - pretty much everyone suspected Pitch yesterDay and he was almost lynched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
It’s a joke about trolling
And you say I'm making you sound smarter than you are! But yes, why didn't I get that? *deep sigh* (I thought it was something about sheep = ordos getting lynched yesterDay, toDay and toMorrow, but that didn't make any sense.)
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote