View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 10:00 AM   #396
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Greenie D1:

#74 Discusses the QT, says we shouldn't rely on the Cutie vote. Re Legate's plan: consistency easier for wolves, innocents change their minds based on evidence & arguments. Disagrees with G55 about the usefulness of lists.
#79 We shouldn't focus on chasing the cobbler.
#124 Sums us Hui's and Kath's points about the LPG triangle.
#135 corrects Mac's 'translation' of a post of Hui's about people's suspicion of Mac. Not sure what to make of the Hui/Lommy exchange. Feels better about Legate after him explain the 'dry run'. More interested in reactions to LPG than the trio themselves.
#164 The List (which I need to reread once more)
#178 G55/Rikae: G55 an ordo frustrated for lack of support OR a wolf trying to make a big case
#189 Kitanna not edgy like some have said; quick to low level suspect people (G55/Rikae wolf-on-wolf, Pitch opportunistic wolf?), but more like an ordo stirring the pot, voicing bad vibes; leaning more innocent than not
#206/238 ad Mac re his suspicion of Brinn (which seems 'awfully convenient to her'): Brinn looks sketchy, but Mac's post abut her (#196) reads 'like a wolf thought process written out'
#243 votes Mac for above reason (not a throwaway vote IMO, not with 10 people still to vote after her and mild suspicion on Mac from several people through the Day)

Comes across as sensible & independent-minded. Nothing wolvish sticking out at me so far. Shasta found her List too Agreeable (TM) in some parts, and I'm going to look at it in this light if I have the time, but over all she seems pretty straightforward to me and engages with people. Leaning innocent.