View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 09:09 AM   #387
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I'll make another list to address my thoughts about everyone but before that - yes, my comment about wolves reading the thread at Night was a bit tongue-in-cheek (hence the Merisu smiley) and I wouldn't have made it if I didn't suspect both Mac and Boro to a degree, but I'm gonna backtrack a little and say it was a somewhat stupid comment. Just because I'm so lazy I basically never read the thread at Night when innocent doesn't mean someone else couldn't - especially in a game with the qt where your effort isn't wasted if you're killed the Night you spent reading other people's posts. And especially since this village is crazy big and there's a lot to read.

~*~

GREEN

Legate - seems like he and his thought processes have nothing to hide, also like I said the wolves may have thought Rikae was a seer who dreamt of him.

Kath - still don't have much of a reason to suspect her, so ignoring her for now bc to put it quite frankly, I can't pay attention to everyone in a village this big.

Lhuna - I get an innocent vibe from her posts toDay especially, and she's making me giggle way too much to lynch her just yet.

Inzil - idk, seems innocent to me, usually I get wolfier vibes if he's a wolf...? Also I have the vague feeling people are poking at him in hopes of finding an easy target, especially in regards to grouping him with Lottie, whom I find much more suspicious. Extra worrisome if Lottie is a wolf.

Kitanna - I trust her, and if that wasn't enough, my ill-timed reread of her posts yesterDay made her look rather innocent to me already.

Rune - leaning innocent based on my yesterDay's quick reread, hasn't done anything eyebrow-raising since.

THE Ka - she just generally gives me solid, reasonable, innocent vibe and like with Kath, I see no reason to start second-guessing myself about it right now when 2/3 of the village seem more suspicious to me and that's plenty to consider already.

YELLOW

Huinesoron - everytime I read a post of theirs, I'm like 80% "how does your brain work that way???" but that doesn't mean they have guilty brain, just that they have different brain from me. I'm aware I kind give them the benefit of doubt based on this endlessly, but for the time being I'm not too worried about any particular thing.

Pitchwife - fishy yesterDay, then seemed innocenter enough by the end of the Day that I didn't want to see him lynched, then seemed fishy again earlier toDay, and now I'm again getting a good vibe? Ehhhhhhhhhhhh......

Greenie - I agree with her posts very much, but I'm unsure what to make of how "safely" she is playing, especially if neither of Mac or Brinn is a wolf, and Rikae was killed for another reason altogether. (Possible. Like I said, they could've just given "nervous gifted" vibes, and if you look at their posts, I personally think innocent!Legate looks the most like a seer dream. Of course, a wolf!Mac or a wolf!Brinn or their packmates might see the posts in a different light.)

Boro - I was very suspicious of his weird style yesterDay, and toDay continued the same way until #363 sounded suddenly completely like the normal Boro I'm used to, most likely an innocent version. So I'm willing to wait and see how this develops.

Urwen - well, not much to go on. I don't particularly suspect her, but I'd like a clear statement if she's willing to try and play or not...?

Lalaith - still too quiet to judge (even if the reasons are understandable), but feels more innocent than not. However, has fooled me in the past...

Brinniel - not quite sure what to make out of all the drama around her. Her being innocent would sort of make more sense to me in relation to everyone and like I said, I kinda doubt her pack would have considered Rikae the likeliest seer, unless it's something like Brinn, Urwen, Lalaith, Sally and Rune and there wasn't much about anyone of them that could have triggered seer panic. I'm still unsure though because a lot of Brinn's posts nonetheless sit wrong with me, BUT I do remember a game where she was innocent and came under heavy suspicion and her reaction was very much like this and people latched onto it the same way they (myself included) have done now. Not entirely opposed to lynching her (might be very informative) but I cannot honestly say I think she's our best bet of lynching a wolf toDay, therefore we should resist the temptation.

Eönwë - basically everything he says makes me go "yeah" or "fair enough", which is of very limited value in the long run. Need a better read on him.

Sally - as I've said before, her yesterDay's vote says nothing. I'd like to hear more about who she suspects and who she trusts before judging her.

Shasta - somehow submarining despite throwing around quite bold statements. No particular reasons to trust or distrust him so far.

RED

Lottie - got a funny vibe already yesterDay, ignored it because she seemed better for a while, and now she's again looking at things from a very wolfy pov (especially if Brinn is innocent).

Mac - his thought processes seem very paranoid and wolfy, and I do not understand how he's so convinced the wolves thought it looked like seer!Rikae dreamed of him and decided to frame him. If I had to vote now, I'd vote for him - and to be honest I'm kinda tempted to vote him soonish anyway to get things rolling because I suspect him far more than anyone else and I'd like to see him a sa lynch candidate. (Besides, I think we should start voting a bit earlier than during the last hour anyway because then the sheer amount of posts makes the thread dangerously difficult to keep track of...)

So, even if I was miraculously right about both the "red" and "green" groups, that would mean there are three wolves hiding among the ten people I labelled "yellow". Certainly food for thought... That being said, I would prefer to lynch Mac toDay, or if not, then Lottie.

edit: xed with Hui and Brinn
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote