View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 08:00 AM   #376
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55
I am the Ranger. Are you gonna waste the lynch?
Bwahaha, suuuuure
Very curious about this.
Ditto. I'm kind of wondering how she's still alive. My reasoning goes round in circles but hovers more over somewhere unsettling.
I third this. [Zil, my eyebrow raised at you earlier was me doubting you should have drawn attention to it, but it's out in the open now anyway.] It would have been very bold of a wolf to react this way to a gifted reveal, but it would have been very bold of an innocent too.
First, the quote within the quote within the quote, what a formatting nightmare. Second, I was just going to ignore Inzil and hope no one else brought it up. But I knew G55 was a Liar McLiarFace with her pants set ablaze.
But it is also kind of entrancing, isn't it?

Sorry, not sorry.

How? As an ordo your certainty can only be asymptotic to 100% AT BEST. But I didn't think you would be so careless? flippant? bold? as to post that if you 100% knew for sure, if you get my meaning. Hence my reasoning in circles.

Edit: Or as a wolf, for that matter

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 05-07-2020 at 10:36 AM. Reason: crossposting with the people I quoted is fun; 2 hours later ACK misplaced Pitch's quote to Kit's
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote