View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 09:23 PM   #252
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
You guys... that was... fun! Absolutely absurd. It sucked in a friend of mine. She was as interested as I was.

You'll never believe any of it. It's hilarious though, I swear.

I was so sure that Jack was the Seer... you should have heard me swear when I saw it was TORE! It was hilarious. But his last comment about "what if I'm not the Ranger" convinced me he was a wolf, so I didn't protect him like I'd planned to.

The best part of the game, I must say, was realizing that I'd just tried to convince some wolves that they'd just tried to kill me, when we knew perfectly well that they'd been after Folwren.

That was absolutely fantastic. Great game, guys. TORE, you amaze me. If we can unwittingly pull off a complete role-switching ruse with no communication save what was in front of the world, just think of what we could do as lycans.

Hiriel, I'm assuming that your use of shield icons was intentional? What about your edit in post 115? I assure you, your answer interests me greatly. You'll understand why later.

Fantastic modding, Perks and Glirdy.

Great jobs, wolves. Sleepy, sorry I wanted you dead so often.