View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 02:17 PM   #66
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
In general I agree with the remark, just seems to me however that Inzil just mentions it, but does not contribute much own thoughts on the Fea-issue himself, even though he thinks it "should" (emphasised) receive some scrutiny. Inzil doesn't seem to be very elaborative in any matter, however. The question however might be why is that. He's rather more... "quiet" than usually.
That wasn't a reference to Fea's vote: it was a response to Queen Agan saying Nerwen was possibly looking for an easy lynch with ww. I don't think Fea's vote worth much discussion because, as some have said, this is Fea we're talking about.
As for my 'quietness', I'm at work, and will remain so for the next few hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Thanks for saving my voice and speaking my thoughts aloud, dear husband.
Credit it with years of ruling packs of playing cards together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
How do you "scrutinise" winwin's vote? Some they think this is making a monutain out of a molehill (and it wouldn't be the first time I'm being accused of it ), but to me this is one of the most noteworthy comments as yet. Now why? Well, obvioulsy that is a comment totally devoid of any real meaning but it is something you might think looks good in a situation you have no intention to do what you say should be done (if you really thought of doing what you suggested you'd soon realise there isn't much to scrutinise there). So what I'm trying to say is that a wolf might make that kind of statement to look helpful but I can't see an innocent to say that.
Really? I was saying I didn't fault Nerwen for questioning ww's vote, after Agan thought Nerwen could be wolfy for calling it into question, and that's suspicious? I certainly would say you're up to some mountain-building, Mr. Cat.
As for what I meant by 'scrutiny', I would at least like an explanation for the vote, beyond the character name.
However, I'd already said I was going to let ww slide toDay. I do find your comments on this interesting, though.

x/d with all since Nog