View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:22 AM   #43
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Usually when a newbie wolf enters the pack the older team members tell them to look just as new and ignorant and confused as they normally would and not to give away the slightest hint that they have received nightly counsel. And you have been a wolf enough times to know this is true.
It's what I did last time I had wolf-cubs to deal with– but you have been a wolf enough times to know wolf-tactics tend to run in cycles– take wolf-on-wolf voting, for example. Anyway, we're still left with the "newbie or newbie wolf?" problem.

By the way, Agan, are you then considering skip cleared (or semi-cleared) because he seems to have a better handle on things?

Quote:
What exactly made you draw attention to winty after two posts? It looks like a Nerwolf looking for an easy lynch.
His random vote, obviously. And actually, that looks a lot more like an Aganwolf looking for an easy lynch. I remark on one of the few noteworthy things that had happened– and you call it suspicious? Why?

Quote:
Last time I played in a game where the seer couldn't discern the cobbler's true identity, we wolves totally used it to our advantage and left him alive although he was supposedly a known innocent, and in the end we won because we could control his vote... Ah fond memories!
That they are, Mr Aggins.

Quote:
I've played in too many a game (three readily spring to mind) where people have said, 'Let's go for the most wolfish-looking person, we can deal with the cobbler later.' Well, when there are fewer and fewer people left, nobody wants to 'waste' a lynch on the cobbler and ta-da, soon the cobbler plays a crucial role in the evil victory.
Not to mention the various times wolves have got by pretending to be the cobbler. However, I believe you'll find that since you last played people have become less likely to baulk at lynching the cobbler. But you don't really mean we shouldn't go for the most wolfish person, do you?

EDIT:X'd with three Jabberwocks, the Gryphon and the Mock Turtle.