View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 09:59 PM   #376
Knight of Gondor
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Knight of Gondor has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Knight of Gondor
Thumbs up

Ladies and gentleorcs, now entering the 48-hour blitz prior to the movie's official release. I spend today doing errands, among which were visiting costume shops in the area in order to find long-haired wigs and a beard that might possibly pass for Aragorn's scuzzy beard. (O, the tortures of not being able to grow a full beard yet!)<P>How's everyone holding up? Make sure to check out Foxtrot.com for some LotR-related laughs. Meantime, I cooked up some laughs of my own...<P>On the tenth day of waiting, an elf lord gave to me: 10,000 Barrow-Downers, Nine Nazgūl-minus-one, Eight spider legs hewed, seven Umbar Corsairs, six oliphants, FIVE SEABIRD WINGS! Four knights of Gondor, three dormant elf-rings, two midnight viewings and a king come to set the world free!<P>Keep waiting! Time until midnight viewing, 19 hours, 14 minutes, and 30 seconds! Estimated time until I see it...add 12 hours, because I see it at noon.<P>Stay strong!
Eagerly awaiting the REAL Return of the King - Jesus Christ! Revelation 19:11-16
Knight of Gondor is offline   Reply With Quote