View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 06:43 AM   #365
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Yes, that was the idea is to have as many repeats as long as they were desired.

Some of the days I was disappointed with the lack of arguments during judging, but I know several people were getting RL smush towards the end. And it's not like WW where you need everyone to post so you can get 'evidence' to go on. So, I still wouldn't have any sort of requirement to argue/campaign for the choices. I just think it can be an interesting dynamic, since in the RL game the judge makes a rather immediate choice and here, you'll get a good 24 hours to deliberate.

I wouldn't mind running it again, because it's actually very amusing being behind the scenes and seeing what everyone's choices are. I also wouldn't oppose passing on all the stuff if I'm unable to do it and someone else does. It would basically be a spreadsheet of all the red taters, and then a list of the players with their current hand. It's not very time consuming to run with all the prep work done.

So, short answer is, sure. I'm game.