View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 04:11 PM   #797
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Ah, in my next post I'll be sure to mention at least Beloan, then.

But, speaking of the NPC thing...we can always make Beloan (and Qat) officially "minor" characters with a short bio. Beloan should really be one by now. Perhaps I should write up a quick bio for him and make it official, finally...

Like, how about this (please edit and/or add to it, Nogrod, if you'd like. I'd say he's been more your character than mine):

----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Beloan

Race: Man of ??

Weapons: Long knife and bow (does he have anything else?)

Appearance: Err... Nogrod? What do you say?

Personality: A natural leader, charismatic, and though persuasive, not forceful. He has a great amount of patience, particularly when it comes to dealing with people. Not confrontational, and seems to prefer letting things happen than actively trying to secure a fate for himself. A gentle man to friends, but ruthless to enemies, particularly due to his hard life as a slave. He is more hopeful than many who have endured such hardship, likely because he is more mentally prepared to endure it. He is not as tough in body as in spirit, though, and cannot withstand as much physical pain as a man like Khamir can.

History: Beloan was among fifteen ex-slaves under Khamir's leadership, and was one of those with the one-armed man the longest. He was essentially Khamir's second in command, and second only because Khamir had ambition while he did not. Even so, Beloan and Khamir were and are friends, both intelligent men who have shared many experiences together. Beloan is more the brains and Khamir is more the brawns, but each is a good combination of the two. Since Khamir has become incapable as a leader, Beloan has filled his place nicely.

----------------------------------------------------------

There's a bit...what do you think? Simply my take on his personality and such, so definitely needs revisions. And obviously I ran into some problems...I really don't remember if either of us has described his appearance at all, where he comes from, or anything of that sort.

If you'd rather PM me and discuss it, that's fine with me. And if you think the bio is really not necessary, that's fine with me, too!

Oooh, we can call him a UPC, a Universal Player Character...Universally Played Character...something of that nature. But I think the fellow deserves an upgrade.