View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 01:15 PM   #335
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Sorry for not being with your sooner, I had a surprisingly busy day (but I spent part of it right after waking up by reading up on most of this thread - which was before everything else came tumbling down on me. But I must say, delightful read)!

I will try to do my best to make up for everything by accompanying you now, my dear, clueless friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Another result that would make me disappear from the planet for a few lifetimes in shame would be seeing Legate here.
I am very glad you did not have to do that back then, Nog! Incidentally, first thing I wanted to do once I got here was to apologise for contributing to your lynch, except... except I realised if I speak strictly and only for myself, I was being perfectly genuine in my intent of lynching you, so... that would be hypocritical of me. But I could say that I would not have minded having you around longer and could have lynched someone else had there been better targets available. To pick one good example for all, in retrospect I would not mind hadGreenie been lynched already then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
I agree, Form. I'd like to vote that we have a Dead Thread every game, even if the Dead play no role. Just to chat.
Let me just absolutely second... third... tend (?!?) this. I think a DT should always exist, even if for only discussion, however I think it would be better that it should have some power (and obligation) so it motivates and gives the players a purpose, and isn't just empty talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I mean granted so far this is just dead villagers, but it is a uniting force you don't get as a "live" player. And just my luck these are the only games I'm immortal in and never die
Then we just gotta keep doing it every game, one Day, you are gonna die early...

Quote:
Some day I want to mod a game.
Well, once this is over...?

Quote:
My guess is Legate is a Wolf. Greenie is the Seer. Greenie is dying tonight.
That was pretty impressive.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote