View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 03:04 AM   #25
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure
This way nobody benefits of the seer. Then it's better if he remains silent about his knowledge at all.
I was actually going to suggest something similar to what phantom said. The easiest situation for the ordos is if the Seer can hide themselves among the villagers until they have dreamed of the WPs or many enough villagers in order to guarantee a victory. If we accidentally lynch a couple of innocents along the way because we didn't know who the Seer is, it doesn't matter as long as we can kill every last penguin here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure
In which case he is likely to reveal himself. Then all werepenguins will vote for him and win.
That's true, and it has happened before. Anyway, even though the Cobbler might be able to come up with some mischief even before that, the penguins are our primary target, so let's try to catch them so that we don't get into that kind of a situation at all.

That's it for now. When I return, I hope to have time to take a look at Firefoot and Roa - and sir Anguirel, perhaps.