View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 01:14 AM   #20
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

We don't need to worry about the Cobbler. We're going to lynch a couple non-WPs during this little adventure, and the WPs are going to be killing non-WPs (obviously) every night, so there's a decent chance that the Cob will bite the dust without any effort on our part.

Not to mention the fact that he counts as a villager in the tally, so he helps us in that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footie
Concerning the cobbler: the cobbler is only bad if s/he survives to the point where there are an equal number of villagers and WP's excluding the cobbler. That's bad.
Well yeah, but if that situation comes up a clever villager could preempt the WPs and step forward and claim to be a WP and demand that the Cobbler vote with him. Then perhaps a real WP would step forward to contest the claim? Then it would be up to the Cobbler to decide who was the real WP.

Even if the Cob is the tie-breaking vote, he might not necessarily vote the right way- that is if the remaining villagers are also pretending to be WPs.

Am I explaining that well? I'm really sleepy, so sorry if everything I say is muddled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn
How do you know the penguins are evil? I think he must be one of them.
I already explained my logic dearie. Flightless birds are not natural- they border on sickening in my mind. I think they are the handiwork of Melkor, and therefore they are evil.

Anyway, I'll say more later on in the day.

For now, Seer- don't you dare hint about last night's dream in such a way that is recognizable! Wait until at least tomorrow before dropping hints, and try to keep them subtle.

I would recommend that everyone drop a hint of innocence about a fellow villager or two in the following days as if you were the Seer and had dreamed that person innocent. That should make it easier for the Seer to hide.

Giving hints about guilt won't be as good a cover for the Seer, because with these odds it is likely you will hint at the guilt of a non-WP, and so the WPs will quickly cross you off the list of possible Seers.

Oh, and before I go- Spawn is a WP. But she's too pretty for me to vote for right now.

I'll be back later.

Last edited by the phantom; 06-08-2006 at 01:19 AM.
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote