View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 01:09 AM   #19
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Oh dear, this is not a very positive situation. The confounded penguins seem to have something against minstrels.

Right. Just to be on the safe side, I'm not touching my lute or my flute till those acccursed creatures are all unmasked. And frankly, I don't care if that makes me even less canonical.

So far...

I always like an opportunity to pick a fight with the phantom. Sadly, his two posts so far have been eminently sensible. Penguins are evil and the cobbler will probably try and seem intelligent-unless they're in the more direct suicidal mode. All the same, o kin of Turgon, I do not trust thee. With you it's assuredly guilty till proven innocent.

Eonwe's contribution is slight but to be fair he's low on material at that point.

Diamond, were she not Dimwe Diamond and entitled to a little...skittling, would be still more worrying than she already is.

Valier's behaviour is normal and not that suspicious.

Boromir's first post seems to deliver little helpful thought, but he sometimes takes a while to get into his stride. The last time I accused him on a Day One he turned out to be a Ranger. And his second post is much better.

Firefoot's proposed course of action is the one I shall probably adopt, headless chickenery and all. With Boromir and the phantom she's one I'd fear most as a penguin, but that's no real basis for lynching. Yet.