View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 02:14 PM   #187
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
I don't know if it's a good idea to go interviewing those on the list with no evidence to go on...too much of a risk of antagonizing someone who has no real ill-will towards anyone. I think Firefoot said much the same thing. How can we manage using the list without violating an "innocent until proven guilty" principle?

I should think that it would only mean that evidence given could be compared against such a shortlist.
That was my thought... the characters go with a "what do we know about these people/is anyone in the city saying anything about them etc.?" Just showing up at houses would be a bad idea.

Quote:
I have a suggestion. Any chance of my pal Cuichelm being on the list?

I'd play him happily. I've got rather fond of the complacent young blood of a noble...
Er... who's Cuichelm?
Quote:
I've deleted my post. What would you like Eodwine to say? Is Haleth's comment directed toward Eodwine specifically, or to anybody within earshot?
It's mostly directed at Eodwine, but if Thornden or someone is standing nearby, feel free to comment. I didn't have any response for Eodwine in mind... I didn't see your post before you deleted it so I don't know what you had in mind...