View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 11:38 AM   #179
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Yay! Direction and leadership! Very nice, Firefoot.

Fea, you knew you'd be busy, that's why you're a cameo...don't worry about it, get to it when you have time, da sooner da better

Now...as for questions:

Sorn's Estate to Edoras is a full day's walk, and about 7-8 hours' ride. (Notice Lin was kidnapped in mid-morning, and it was evening/suppertime when they arrived at the estate.) I'm not entirely sure in what direction it lies, and shall leave exact location up to Tara...what do you think? More in the direction of the mountains, or rolling pastures?

Torim (our man with legitimate knowledge) is already in Edoras (arrived last night), so he will not be caught by the guards at the gate. Unfortunately, the truth of the kidnapping was not discovered early enough to prevent Sorn's escape from Edoras. I wonder if the promise of handsome reward might not entice some other, less honest individuals to come forward with "information"?