View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 05:13 PM   #130
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thiliel's eyes widened. An actress! Thiliel has seen a play just once in her life; she hasn't seen any actors, though. The people on stage were real people, who lived for real, laughed for real, and cried for real. 'Actors' was just a word in Thiliel's world for a very long time. And, how could this confused girl be... an actress?

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Seri! I've never met a real actress before! How do you act? And who are the King's players? Do you mean that you play making-up games for King Elessar?" Think before you open your big mouth! Thiliel scolded herself immediately. That question was too absurd to be true, and it could have offended Sereth. "Please forgive me if my question was impolite, not to say rude," Thiliel tried to correct her mistake. Then a sudden idea came to her mind. "Say - are these your wagons outside in the yard? And do you know Mistress Celebrindal? Is she also an actress?" Thiliel's previous curiosity returned to her in full measure, and was getting quite out of her controll.