View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 04:35 PM   #233
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Is it? I was wondering why nothing was taking place this year yet, with the 22nd Sept gone and all.

These are the festivals (usually, I believe, they are in autumn, then later around Christmas, in spring and again in summer) which happen every year, once in a while, there are special activities in the main points of the country (like Shire - resp. usually Hobbitton and/or Michel Delving, Duillond, Thorin's Gate, Bree, or in winter in the sort of special city; now that's just speaking from personal experience) and you can win special festival prizes and stuff (like horses, weird artifacts, clothing, and so forth - my main character learned to dance a lot of really nice dances also there, for instance. You can also join all the drinking-guilds, doing all the "opening quests" is a lot of fun, I have enjoyed it a lot the last year in the autumn). Sometimes they might have something special, I don't know what special stuff is there this year... gotta check.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote