View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 10:35 PM   #309
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Not quite managing to hide her smile behind ivory fingers, Saeryn giggled.

"Abject terror indeed!" she murmered laughingly. "A tale, you ask for... let me rummage through the corridors of my mind and see if I can dig up a good one."

Saeryn's pretty face disappeared behind her mug. "Ah yes..." she began, setting her drink on the table with a light clink. "Not so very long ago, there was an incredibly beautiful young lady, who looked not unlike me." Here she gave a conspiritorial wink to her companions. "She went on many adventures with her eldest brother, although he was rarely informed of her presence, him having a rather over-protective constitution toward her... On the last such adventure, they both got into all sorts of mischief, with the end result of several tavern bans, a badly ripped pair of breeches, and a very angry hobbit."

At those words, Falco leaned forward, intent. At the very first, Eodwine had sat back in his chair so as not to be unnecessarily burdened with the effort of sitting up when he could be instead listening to a good yarn.

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 12-14-2004 at 09:35 PM.