View Single Post
Old 10-08-2002, 11:31 AM   #331
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Helen --

I sent you a pm to see if Gamba would now consider a career move. Perhaps as a prison attendant? Please let me know whether this is feasible.

Bird --

Daisy is looking for a can of bug spray!

Actually no problem, even shapechangers have to sleep. Pio seems to be the one who is best at late, late posts. This may be because she is on the west coast, although it is also rumored that Elves seldom require shut eye.

Yes, we are going into the office to rediscover that fateful letter which Bird only had a chance to look at very quickly yesterday. I believe that Daisy and her friend Anee will shortly be changing residences.

We haven't had a chance to discuss this letter scene. If I do something strange, please tell me and I'll try to edit.

What do you think of my suggestion for another directive in three days time which spells out that, in view of the large number of guards required, the hobbit prison is no longer productive? Therefore, unless the mysterious Elf and dragon are located and the number of guards reduced, the prison itself is scheduled to begin liquidation on the day of our rescue.

sharon

[ October 08, 2002: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]