View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 02:43 PM   #246
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ok, caught up to #212 now and probably can't hang around time-wise.

The fake vote discussion has mostly focused on G55, Legate, and Pitch. Now we've had people suspecting G55 and Legate, people suspecting Pitch for suspecting Legate, and I think Legate (correct me if I'm wrong) at one point suspecting those who suspected Pitch for suspecting him. For the moment, I'm inclined to believe that Legate and Pitch are innocent. I'm not sure about G55, especially given her recent argument with Rikae, but I'm not convinced it makes her guilty. The reason I'm bringing this whole thing up is not to rehash this, but actually to point out that Zil, Brinn, and Lommy were also around then and lightly interacted with the topic, but as far as I remember without really addressing the fact that suspicions were being flung around (at least until later). I wouldn't be surprised if one of them were a wolf just going with the flow.

I also think there's something interesting going on between Legate, Pitch, and Mac which warrants more observation, but while I feel like someone among them may be suspicious, I really can't tell who it is.

I also agree with those that have said Boro is acting weird, but there will be more time for him to incriminate himself if he is guilty, and he's not suspicious enough for me to vote for him without hearing what he has to say for himself.

As for who I'm going to vote for? Urwen. They have made 2 posts: 1 that doesn't really make sense, and one vote. No discussion or engagement with what is being discussed. This seems like either a wolf who doesn't want to make any comments that could come back to bite them, a cobbler who is just messing with us, or an innocent who is not helping the village and is voting out of spite (as claimed in their most recent vote-post). Based on this:

++ Urwen