Thread: Theme Songs
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 10:25 AM   #86
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeggaladiel
Balrog- You are the Wind Beneath my Wings (??)
I both love and hate you for saying that, you know. *wipes tear away*

I feel all naughty for saying it, but Tom and Goldberry: We Like to Smoke Pot! by Rasputina (Come on... we're all thinking it!)
Frodo: Friend of the Illresponsible by Voltaire (I think this one is obvious)
Theoden (after a good De-wizarding): 22 by Frogpond "22... feels like I lost my mind... I feel fine! I feel fine!"
Grima: Lullaby by the Cure
Every orc that ever lived: The Introduction ...of Les Miserables. You know, that chant? "Look down, look down, don't look 'em in the eye" ? (oOoo)
Denethor: Shirt-Waist Fire another Rasputina song.
Legolas: Tiptoe Through the Tulips by Tiny Tim
The Hobbits: Sweethome (Shire) Alabama!
Aragorn: I'm Addicted to Stress I can't remember this artist, either. Get Down Tonight by KC and the Sunshine band.
Denethor to Faramir Why Don't you do Right? by Rasputina. Again.
Dwarvian Mines/Get togethers Anything by Chichanni. I can't understand whats going on, but I like it! (Chicanni = Peruvian folk music group :\)
Ghan-Buri-Ghan and the PUKELMEN!!: Come on (Feel the Noise) "We'll get Wild! Wild, wild!"... "Wild! Wild, wild!"

Then there are things that my mind perveses such as When time stands Still (At the Iron Hill) by Blind Guardian which just strikes me as a great song for marching elves. Everywhere. And singing.

I might could think of more, but, frankly, I'd have to crack out more CDs/mp3s.

Last edited by Valesse; 08-29-2005 at 10:40 AM.
Valesse is offline   Reply With Quote