View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 07:37 AM   #911
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So I have a Phantom, a Shasta, and a Nog all sleeping upstairs at the House of the Phantom. The rest of the House of Nog and Associates (Agan, Lommie, and Greenie) are probably 40 feet from me, snoozing away after a very long but of course brilliant night. I'm cursing myself for not being able to sleep in longer, but now I can plot evil to perhaps do things to them while they sleep. Erm, I mean....

Brief highlights/observations then. And I do mean brief, as I'm still very tired and thus will probably leave stuff out.

Phantom has an enigmatic nose.
Greenie and Phantom whisper at each other far too much to be healthy.
Lommie is snuggle-tastic. (What now, Wilwa, what now?)
Agan and Shasta were dancing out on the balcony last night, and it was super cute.
Shasta entertained us at insane o'clock by singing along with Abigail (my laptop, sadly, not Lhuna) to a bunch of random Disney songs. That kid is just awesome.

Much RL WW was played, much chatting was had, and this little list covers just about nothing, but it's a teaser, etc. Although, funny story time....

Lommie, Noggins, and I went to go tend to the group's grocery needs last night at the nearby(ish) Walmart. On the way there, I realized I hadn't called my mother to tell her I'd arrived safely. (I tend to get lost so she panics if I go somewhere and don't tell her I've gotten to the right place.) I phone her up and it goes like this....

Me: Mom, I got to Omaha okay, but I have a problem.
Mom: ....
Me: Well, I'm sort of lost, alone in a car with two people I don't know, one of them like twice my age, and they just kind of decided to take me away.
Mom: ....And how did this happen exactly?
Me: Well, Phantom just kind of ditched me (f you've heard the story of my near trip to Bostonmoot, you'll know that, among other things, my mother thought Phantom was just going to leave me somewhere along the side of the road) and Shasta got lost on the way (true story, and thus relevant to this tale) so I just kind of got left alone with these people and they just kind of....dude, I'm a bit freaked out because they're gabbling in Finnish now (true story!) and I'm not quite sure what they're planning on doing to me. Yeah....not so much good.
Mom: *blinks several times, pretty much audibly* So....can you leave?
Me: I'm in the car. We're on the highway. I'm kind of trapped. What the what?
Mom: *blinks some more*
Me: *abruptly changes tone* And we're like lost on the way to Walmart (sort of true story, though we really only took a tiny wrong turn) but Phantom didn't answer his phone so we don't know what Shasta wants for dinner and goodness, I'm enjoying this. So....how have you been?
Mom: *twitches*

I'm a freaking horrible person. ^_^

Anyway, off to plot evil whilst they sleep. Obviously more proper details will be up at a later time.

ETA: Oh, and Nog is an evil, evil man.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote