View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 07:38 AM   #58
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
So how about we try to get a Forge member toDay, like we always do. If we get one, it's a good thing. If we don't - it happens. If we get the KD - you can almost call it an accident. If we get the watchman - well, let's just try not to get the watchman. In other words, no special plans, just regular WW Day 1.
And that's the crux of the matter. With no reveals, no matter what role we're aiming to lynch, the result is more likely to be something different anyway. I mean we are trying to lynch a forge every day technically, and how often does that happen? I think you summed it up best yesterday with, the main issue being who to lynch, not which role.

The thing I don't get tp is if you aren't the KD, as you say, how are you hoping to provide cover to the KD from the Forge? Isn't the KD in conversation with the other 3 Forge members, and thus the Forge knows 1 out of 4 is the KD? It'll just be a matter of debate on when do the Forge realize who amongst them is the KD and whether they want to risk it, since there is the risk they kill one of their own, instead of the KD.